The next Stated Meeting of the Presbytery of Lake Michigan will be held at 9:30 a.m. Tuesday, December 5, 2023, at Forest Hills Presbyterian Church in Grand Rapids.
Registration is now open. Teaching elders, ruling elder commissioners, corresponding members, presenters, and staff will need to complete a registration form.
The theme of the meeting is Draw Us Near. Rev. Chrissy Westbury, Associate Presbyter of the Presbytery of Lake Michigan will be preaching. Important items of business include approval of the 2024 budget.
Lunch from Miss P’s Catering will be provided following the meeting and will cost $10 per person. Vegetarian and gluten-free options are available. Payment may be made by mailing a check to the Presbytery of Lake Michigan or online.
Childcare will not be provided for the meeting.
Please direct questions about the Stated Meeting details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some key dates to note as Stated Meeting preparations are made:
- Registration open for meeting: November 9, 2023
Meeting Registration Form
- Deadline for docket requests: November 14, 2023
Docket Request Form
- Deadline for packet materials: November 17, 2023
Please send packet materials to email@example.com.
- Deadline to request 30-sec announcements or information tables: November 17, 2023
30 Sec. Announcement/Information Table Request Form
- Deadline to submit slide presentation materials: November 20,2023
Please send slide materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Preliminary Packet: November 21, 2023
- Final Packet: November 28, 2023
- Orientation for new commissioners: Tuesday, November 28, 2023
Via Zoom at 9 a.m. Participants should indicate interest in this training when completing the advanced registration form.
- Excused absence requests should be submitted via an online form. Requests not submitted via this form may not be appropriately recorded.