Current Job Postings and Classifieds
Does your church have a job or a classified you want to post here? Contact the Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full-time Director of Christian Education and Youth Ministry
Full-time Director of Congregational Life and Outreach
First Presbyterian Church of Lansing, Lansing, MI
Leaders at First Presbyterian Church of Lansing are seeking both a full-time Director of Christian Education and Youth Ministry and a Director of Congregational Life and Outreach.
As a downtown, mainline Protestant congregation, the congregation has a vigorous, multi-faceted ministry to the community that includes the most active food pantry in the area, a community garden, active engagement in racial reconciliation, and other services.
Director of Christian Education and Youth Ministry:
Candidates for the Director of Christian Education and Youth Ministry will lead, coordinate, plan and resources programs for children and youth in the church and those young people new to the church. Click here for more information, including a full job description.
Director of Congregational Life and Outreach:
Candidates for the Director of Congregational Life and Outreach will lead church engagement with the community, develop programs to enrich congregational life with an emphasis on intergenerational experiences, use creative methods to connect with the unchurched, identify ways for the congregation to serve the wider community, and generally encourage outfacing ministry. Click here for more information, including a full job description.
Resumes for both positions will be accepted with a cover letter through Monday, July 5, 2021 via an email to email@example.com.
Position Type: Full-time
Job Posted: June 10, 2021
Part-time Administrative Clerk
Presbytery of Lake MI, Portage, MI
The Presbytery of Lake is looking for a part-time (10 hours per week) Administrative Clerk to assist in recording and maintaining minutes, records and policies for the Presbytery, Commission on Ministry and the Leadership Team.
The Administrative Clerk must be
- Proficient in the use of Google G-Suite, Google Docs and Google File Maintenance; Google and other word processing software; Adobe; Excel software.
- Excellent communication and proof-reading skills required
- Familiarity with PCUSA polity, presbytery structure, and COM structure is helpful.
- Attend all stated and special meetings of the presbytery
- Record the actions and events of all presbytery meetings
- Attend all Leadership Team meetings
- Record all actions of the Leadership Team (LT)
- Attend all Commission on Ministry (COM) meetings
- Record the actions and events of the COM meeting
- Assist the COM moderator in building COM meeting agendas
- Keep, maintain and update COM records–minutes, policies, reports–in Google G-Suite available to COM members as appropriate
Interested applicants should submit a resume with a cover letter and any supplemental materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Type: Part-time
Job Posted: October 13, 2020
Want to stay in the Loop?
Subscribe to Presbytery of Lake Michigan Emails
Be informed in all the things that are happening in our Presbytery.