Current Job Postings
Does your church have a job you want to post here? Contact the Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Part-time Interim Middle School Youth Coordinator
Westminster Presbyterian Church in Grand Rapids
The search for a part-time interim Middle School Youth Coordinator is underway at Westminster Presbyterian Church in Grand Rapids.
The selected individual will work closely with the High School Youth Coordinator and interim Associate Pastor for Youth and Mission to plan and implement programming, nurture relationships, lead middle school youth events, and participate in the summer middle school camping program. The position involves 10 to 15 hours per week during the school year and being available to help lead a trip in June. Depending on how the youth committee decides to configure youth staffing going forward, this job could be extended.
Interested applicants should contact the Rev. Laurie Hartzell, interim Associate Pastor for Youth and Mission, at email@example.com or (269) 240-7565.
Position Type: Part-time/Temporary
Job Posted: February 12, 2020
Part-time Administrative Clerk
Presbytery of Lake MI, Portage, MI
The Presbytery of Lake is looking for a part-time (10 hours per week) Administrative Clerk to assist in recording and maintaining minutes, records and policies for the Presbytery, Commission on Ministry and the Leadership Team.
The Administrative Clerk must be
- Proficient in the use of Google G-Suite, Google Docs and Google File Maintenance; Google and other word processing software; Adobe; Excel software.
- Excellent communication and proof-reading skills required
- Familiarity with PCUSA polity, presbytery structure, and COM structure is helpful.
- Attend all stated and special meetings of the presbytery
- Record the actions and events of all presbytery meetings
- Attend all Leadership Team meetings
- Record all actions of the Leadership Team (LT)
- Attend all Commission on Ministry (COM) meetings
- Record the actions and events of the COM meeting
- Assist the COM moderator in building COM meeting agendas
- Keep, maintain and update COM records–minutes, policies, reports–in Google G-Suite available to COM members as appropriate
Interested applicants should submit a resume with a cover letter and any supplemental materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Type: Part-time
Job Posted: October 13, 2020
Want to stay in the Loop?
Subscribe to Presbytery of Lake Michigan Emails
Be informed in all the things that is happening in our Presbytery.