Part-time Financial Secretary
Pennfield Presbyterian Church in Battle Creek
Posted November 25, 2020
The search for a part-time financial secretary is underway at the Pennfield Presbyterian Church in Battle Creek as their longtime church secretary, Jean Smith, prepares to retire.
The individual hired will work 10 to 15 hours per week. Responsibilities will include recording financial contributions, generating giving statements and making bank deposits along with filing, correspondence and answering the phone. Familiarity with accounting software and computer skills required.
Applicants should send their resume and a cover letter to Rev. Annemarie Kidder at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Part-time Administrative Clerk
Presbytery of Lake MI, Portage, MI
Posted August 29, 2020
The Presbytery of Lake is looking for a part-time (10 hours per week) Administrative Clerk to assist in recording and maintaining minutes, records and policies for the Presbytery, Commission on Ministry and the Leadership Team.
The Administrative Clerk must be
- Proficient in the use of Google G-Suite, Google Docs and Google File Maintenance; Google and other word processing software; Adobe; Excel software.
- Excellent communication and proof-reading skills required
- Familiarity with PCUSA polity, presbytery structure, and COM structure is helpful.
- Attend all stated and special meetings of the presbytery
- Record the actions and events of all presbytery meetings
- Attend all Leadership Team meetings
- Record all actions of the Leadership Team (LT)
- Attend all Commission on Ministry (COM) meetings
- Record the actions and events of the COM meeting
- Assist the COM moderator in building COM meeting agendas
- Keep, maintain and update COM records–minutes, policies, reports–in Google G-Suite available to COM members as appropriate
Please email resume will cover letter to email@example.com by Friday, September 11, 2020