Scheduling a Meeting
News & Events
How to Schedule a Meeting for Presbytery Business
- The presbytery has two Zoom accounts available for meetings.
- Determine what time and date your group wants to meet. (To check availability of Zoom space, look at the calendar above.)
- Drop an email to the presbytery’s office manager at office@
lakemichiganpresbytery.org asking to reserve your virtual meeting space.
- Watch for a confirmation email with link details for your requested meeting. The office manager will send this after verifying that space is available and making the Zoom reservation.
- All Zoom reservations are set for two hours UNLESS you specifically request something different.
- The Zoom space is available for congregational use. Scheduling preference is given to presbytery events and meetings but there often is space available for congregational events. Please use the same process described above to request a link be scheduled.
- The conference room in the presbytery office is available for small groups. There is space for between six and eight people if social distance protocols are maintained.
- The space can be used for hybrid meetings since equipment is in place to include the conference room as a “person” in a Zoom meeting. (The camera captures the entire room.)
- The conference room can be reserved between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. Monday through Thursday when staff is available to open the space and support your work. Meetings may be held at other times IF you make arrangements with presbytery staff. PLEASE do not contact Portage – Westminster staff to arrange access to the conference room. Only presbytery staff may let you into the presbytery office space and are responsible for its use.
- Those who attend an in-person meeting at the presbytery office will be asked to access the conference room space via a specific door, maintain social distance and use face masks according to the CDC guidelines.
- Contact the presbytery’s office manager at office@
lakemichiganpresbytery.org to make arrangements for an in-person meeting.
Want to stay in the Loop?
Subscribe to Presbytery of Lake Michigan Emails
Be informed in all the things that are happening in our Presbytery.
Next Stated Meetings
The next regular Stated Meeting will be at 9:30 a.m. Tuesday, December 5, 2023, and will be hosted by Forest Hills Presbyterian Church.
Visit the Presbytery Meetings page of this website and watch the eDIGEST for updated information about how to register for the meeting and where to find the presbytery packet. Decisions about whether to gather in-person or online will be made closer to the meeting date.
The Presbytery of Lake Michigan, 1511 Helen Avenue, Portage, MI 49002 | Copyrighted © 2022