The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) is inviting nonprofit organizations to attend a series of webinars to learn about the Nonprofit Security Grant Program (NSGP). FEMA’s NSGP is a critical program that supports organizations in safeguarding their facilities and communities against potential security threats. Interested nonprofits are encouraged to attend the webinars to learn more about the grant and its application process. Stay in touch with your State Administrative Agency (SAA) for the latest updates on deadlines and requirements.
- Friday, October 27 – 2:00 PM Registration link
- Tuesday, November 7 – 3:00 PM Registration link
- Thursday, November 9 – 2:00 PM Registration link
- Tuesday, November 14 – 3:00 PM Registration link
- Tuesday, November 28 – 2:00 PM Registration link
- Friday, December 8 – 3:00 PM Registration link
- Tuesday, December 19 – 2:00 PM Registration link
- Wednesday, December 20 – 3:00 PM Registration link
Upon registration, participants will receive a calendar invitation via email containing the link to join the webinar. Please allow some time for this email to arrive, and check your junk/spam folders.
The NSGP is an opportunity for nonprofit organizations, including churches, to enhance their security and preparedness. Here are some additional resources and steps to help organizations safeguard their communities.
- Take These 4 Steps to Apply for a Nonprofit Security Grant
- Protecting Places of Worship: Six Steps to Enhance Security Against Targeted Violence
- Protecting Houses of Worship: Perimeter Security Considerations Infographic
- First Responders Toolbox: Tips to Engage Religious Communities to Protect Places of Worship