Articles and resources related to a variety of legal topics are available online from the Legal Services Office the PC(USA) A Corporation.
Articles about the following topics – and more — can be found on the A Corporation website:
- Often-Seen Legal and Risk Issues with PC(USA) Councils – An Annual To-Do List for Congregations
- Checklist on Business Continuity
- Steps to Avoid Financial Fraud
- Cybersecurity Issues Councils Should Consider
- Legal Resource Manual with information about issues like employment matters, contracts, immigration and what to do when a lawsuit is filed.
- Church Lease and Covenant Issues
- Legal Issues Involving Ownership of Pastors’ Sermons, Books, etc.
- Q&A for Councils on Reopening Worship and Vaccinations