First Presbyterian Church of Lansing offers prayers of great thanksgiving for…
- Our food pantry, and the volunteers who have kept it open during the entire pandemic.
- Our thriving music ministry and the awesome ways our Production Team members are sharing their time and talents with our Video Ministry Team members to enable us to have some times of fellowship and to continue moving forward.
- Our new Community Garden and ongoing collaboration with the NorthWest Initiative (NWI). We continue to strengthen that relationship and seek new ways to consistently connect the Mobile Farmers Market with the black, brown, and elderly communities, especially with COVID testing and information.
- Our ongoing involvement with the Mayor’s Office, including their support for our Community Garden and willingness to let the Chief of Police and other city staff share time with us.
- Our “Conversations on Race” series.
MAKING A DIFFERENCE
We strive to engage believers of all ages and backgrounds in worship, fellowship and service.
WITH GOD ALL IS POSSIBLE
As a diverse, multi-cultural and enthusiastic congregation, we grow in love and knowledge of God.
We are believers in Jesus Christ, who gives us faith, life, unity and mission to the world.
Keep in touch with us!
510 West Ottawa Street
Lansing, MI 48933-8017
Phone: (517) 482-0668
Pastor: Rev. Stanley Jenkins
|Each week, the Presbytery of Lake Michigan lifts up one of our faith communities in prayer as part of our mission in Christ. Please share information about this community and their prayer petitions in your church so we can help bring each other closer to God.|
Congregations and ministries within the presbytery are invited on a rotating basis to submit information for the Prayers for Churches profile. Thank you for providing information for these special communications.