Edwardsburg Presbyterian Church seeks prayers for:
- Our Giving Tree – a mission we started a year ago. We hang clothing outside in a tree where anyone can come and select what they need.
- Our members who have not been able to join us for online worship.
- Our new book club that meets via Zoom. We are currently reading our second book.
- Our discussions about the CROP Hunger Walk and how to support it during the COVID-19 era.
We are centered around Jesus Christ, drawing strength from and serving Him, and are committed to sharing the good news concerning His life, resurrection and on-going presence.
Some special activities within the congregation include:
- Supporting Scouts — In February, some members of the Scouts BSA and Venture Crew that meet in the church worshiped with us and made a pancake breakfast for coffee hour. The church has hosted scout meetings for more than 50 years.
- Salad Smorgasbord & Style Show — A group of women have met in the church basement for 49 years, creating beautiful hand-made quilts as an annual fundraiser. A new design is selected each year and pieced together. The finished quilt is raffled during an annual light dinner with many different hot and cold salads.
- Chili Cook Off — This year’s competitive event featured 11 versions made by area cooks. Funds raised during the event went to the Edwardsburg Food Pantry to help people pay utility bills.
Keep in touch with us!
68961 Lake Street
PO Box 4
Edwardsburg, MI 49112
Phone: (269) 663-6815
Pastor: Rev. Scott Scheel
|Each week, the Presbytery of Lake Michigan lifts up one of our faith communities in prayer as part of our mission in Christ. Please share information about this community and their prayer petitions in your church so we can help bring each other closer to God.|
Congregations and ministries within the presbytery are invited on a rotating basis to submit information for the Prayers for Churches profile. Thank you for providing information for these special communications.