Engage with Board of Pensions educators to learn about topics important to your well-being through Board University webinars. Each webinar covers a topic in one of four topics – spiritual, health, financial or vocational well-being.
Each live webinar is offered free to employers and members (including pastors, church workers and employees of PC (USA)-affiliated employers) who participate in the benefits plan. Each webinar last about an hour. Attendees are awarded 50 Call to Health points. Find registration information below.
Upcoming webinars include:
- Understanding Survival Patterns in Response to Stress – 2 p.m. (ET) Thursday, July 23. Participants will explore how we each develop a dominant survival pattern when our stress response of fight, flight, freeze or submit is triggered, and helpful ways to respond to and support each pattern.
- Understanding Medicare – Thursday, August 27.
- Just Compensation: Closing the Gender Gap – Thursday, September 24.
- The Power of Story: Using Story as the Basis for Aging Well – Tuesday, October 13.
- College Funding – Tuesday, October 27.
- Having the Talk with Your Parents: Addressing Changes to Health and Care Needs – Tuesday, November 10.