Spurred on by the success of an online program about “Social Distancing, Not Social Isolation,” the Lombard Mennonite Peace Center now will offer a wide range of webinars during the next few months to help the body of Christ achieve health and wholeness during the current pandemic.
The center plans to offer one of its best-known programs Mediation Skills Training Institute for Church Leaders — in an online five-day workshop format on August 3-7, August 31-September 4, October 5-9 and November 16-20.
In addition, the following webinars will be offered:
- Breaking Free: Finding Resilience in an Era of Collective Trauma – A 90-minute webinar offered on July 16 and July 30.
- Casting the First Stone: Mimetic Contagion and the Church – A 90-minute webinar offered September 16, September 29 and October 29.
- Conflict Transformation Skills for Churches – A 7-hour workshop offered on July 16, July 30, August 22, September 19, October 3, October 23, November 7, November 21 and December 5.
- From Sports Fanaticism to Spiritual Revival: Discerning the Thoughts and Intents of the Heart – A 90-minute webinar offered on November 4 and November 24.
- Grief in the Time of COVID-19: A Family Systems Approach to Pastoral Care – A 90-minute webinar offered on August 13 and August 27.
- Healthy Congregations – A 7-hour workshop offered on July 21, August 11, September 9, September 22, October 13, October 30, November 13 and December 8.
- The Language We Use: Agreeing and Disagreeing in Love – A 90-minute webinar offered on December 2 and December 16.
All 90-minte webinars will begin at 10:30 a.m. (CT) while longer events will begin at either 8:30 or 9 a.m. (CT). More details about the events may be found online at https://lmpeacecenter.org/ and registration may be completed at https://www.brownpapertickets.com/producer/720852.