Eastminster Presbyterian Church, Grand Rapids, MI
This individual is responsible to the Session and is supervised by the Pastor. The person coordinates activities with and for the Pastor, the Treasurer, the Session and other committees, and assures that the operation of the church office is maintained in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner. The position also serves the congregation and community by being a point of contact for the church.
- A Christian world view is preferred.
- Experience with computers and their applications in the modern office: including websites; WordPress; Power Church Plus; and Google Docs, Drive, and Calendar.
- Experience in office coordination, demonstrates initiative and organizational ability.
- Bookkeeping experience a must.
- Ability to keep church information confidential.
- Knowledge of Presbyterian policy or willingness to learn.
- Ability to work with staff, church members, volunteers, and public in a cooperative and friendly manner.
- Must be punctual and adhere to the office hours that have been set for the church office.
To read more, click here. Send resumes to epc.personnel
POSITION AVAILABLE: YOUTH DIRECTOR
First Presbyterian Church of Battle Creek, MI is seeking a Director of Youth Ministries. We are looking for the right person to serve our church family who will develop and lead quality youth programs (grades 6-12) that nurture faith, promote a positive Christian witness, and challenge young people with the joy and adventure of following Jesus Christ and serving him through the fellowship of the Church. This is a part-time position, approximately 15-20 hours per week. Send inquiries to:
First Presbyterian Church
Attn: Jeffrey Carlson
111 Capital Avenue, NE
Battle Creek, MI 49017